.

.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Do Not Worry - Tishri 11, 5774




"Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and
you shall glorify Me."
Psalm 50:15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You will guide me with Your counsel,
and afterward receive me to glory.

Whom have I in heaven but You?
And there is none upon earth
that I desire besides You.
My flesh and my heart fail;
but God is the strength of my heart and
my portion forever."
Psalm 73:24-26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whenever I am afraid,
I will trust in You.
In God (I will praise His word),
In God I have put my trust;
I will not fear.
What can flesh do to me?"
Psalm 56:3-4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear,
even though the earth be removed,
and though the mountains
be carried into the midst of the sea;
though its waters roar and be troubled,
though the mountains shake with its swelling.  Selah
There is a river whose streams
shall make glad the city of God,
the holy place of the tabernacle
of the Most High.
God is in the midst of her,
she shall not be moved;
God shall help her,
just at the break of dawn."
Psalm 46:1-5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"'For the mountains shall depart
and the hills be removed,
but My kindness
shall not depart from you,
nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,'
says the LORD, who has mercy on you."
Isaiah 54:10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Be anxious for nothing,
but in everything by prayer and supplication,
with thanksgiving,
let your requests
be made known to God;
and the peace of God,
which surpasses all understanding,
will guard your hearts and minds
through Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7