.

.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Elul 15, 5776

LORD, you establish peace for us;
all that we have accomplished
You have done for us.
N.I.V. Isaiah 26:12


O my soul, you have said to the LORD,
'You are my Lord,
my goodness is nothing apart from You.'
Psalm 16:2


Whenever the living creatures
give glory and honor and thanks
to Him who sits on the throne,
who lives forever and ever,
the twenty-four elders
fall down before Him who sits on the throne
and worship Him who lives forever and ever,
and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:
'You are worthy, O Lord,
to receive glory and honor and power;
for You created all things,
and by Your will
they exist and were created.'
Revelation 4:9-11


Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us,
but to Your name give glory,
because of Your mercy,
because of Your truth.
Psalm 115:1


"I am the vine, you are the branches.
He who abides in Me,
and I in him,
bears much fruit;
for without Me you can do nothing."
John 15:5